SPEC INDIA Mobile Messenger
What is SPEC Mobile Messenger
SPEC Mobile Messenger is an instant messenger (IM) client for any Java enabled cell phone. It can be used for sending and receiving instant messages just like SMS, via GPRS at no additional cost! It is available in two versions MIDP1.0 and MIDP2.0 compatible.
Why use SPEC Mobile Messenger?
If you want to stay connected with your friends, family, vendors or customers while on the move and are currently doing this through SMS, then this product is surely for you, as it not only saves you the cost that you spend on SMS, but also has some great features like checking who is online, blocking unwanted users, sending files while chatting etc. This application can be very useful and handy to organizations that have their sales force on the move and they want them to be connected to their back-office or other sales staff. So, get rid of paying for SMS and pay only for the GPRS usage.
- Send and receive messages from all users on your contact list and are online.
- Unique feature of blocking / unblocking of users.
- Easier than SMS, once connected, you can chat with a single button press.
- No added cost of SMS, as this is done using GPRS
- Instantly delivered. Very fast compared to other similar products.
- Without spy ware or ad ware.
- Easy to download and use.
- Keep active in the background while using all other normal features of your mobile. Whenever anyone in your contact list is online and sends you a message, you get a pop- up message immediately and chat application comes in foreground.
- Send files while chatting. Current version supports text files. Future versions to support audio, video and image format files.
- Preserve your chat history by uploading to the Server and later download the history back whenever you want. This special feature is very useful to keep a track of your chat history, when your phone memory does not support.
- Various online status available like : “Available”, “Busy”, “Invisible” and “Custom”. With Custom option, customize your own status message. E.g. out for lunch, in a meeting
- While adding contacts, view pending invitations through the Pending List option and also accept or decline requests. Multi select option available.
Basic Configuration Required on Mobile. The Cell phone should be Java enabled having,
- MIDP 1.0 or MIDP 2.0
- CLDC 1.0 or CLDC 1.1
- Memory Card (for file transfer feature)
- GPRS enabled i.e. you should be able to open any web site from your mobile.
To get a copy of the application please click on contact us and provide us your contact details. To download detailed feature document click here