Mobile Sales Force Automation
Mobility – the buzz word, is primarily becoming an integral part of communication for organizations. It is helping organisations to get real time field data of sales, distributed goods, demand generated and optimising time utilisation for the organisation in a fast paced business eco-system. Today`s organization is looking for the benefits from every competitive parameters obtainable with the help of its sales team. Sales and marketing strategies designed, executed accurately in field provides an opportunity for growth of revenue and rising market share of the company constantly. SPEC INDIA’s Mobile Sales Force Automation (SFA) system popularly also known as Field Force Automation, helps automate the non-productive tasks of company’s sales force.
Our SFA modules provide field staff with instant access to…
- Customer data,
- Order records,
- Generating proposals or quotes,
- Promotional suggestions,
- Adding/updating new outlets opened in respective areas,
- Instant discounts,
- Administers dealers credentials,
- Managing territories,
- Managing partners and contact information.
The main coverage of the system is...
- Door to Door Selling / Ex-Van Sales
- Pre-sales from 3rd party distribution centre
Salient features of our Mobile Sales Force Automation System:
- Route Management
- Delivery Van Inventory Management
- Client Management
- Order / Invoice / Sales Returns
- End Route Info.
- Market Survey
- Secure password management
- Easy Data communication with Back office /ERP System
The key benefits:
- Increases Productivity
- Reduce Costs
- Increase Sales Revenue
- Increase Market Share
- Receive on time updates from field staff
- Online information exchange with field staff for communicating critical information from back office and from field staff
- Efficient & Effective use of time by Sales staff.
- Direct customer feedback to management.
- Better tracking of field sales visits
- Concentrate purely on selling.
- Quick access to relevant data
- Management Dashboards and Reporting.
Typical work flow of Mobile SFA:
- Starting Route by sales man
- Load Inventory data for various products/brands
- Inventory Report Print
- Product In / Product Out
- Customer Master details
- Product sales details
- Customer Product Selection
- Placing online orders and instant deliveries
- Apply schemes to various dealers/customers
- Promotional offers to boost the sales
- Physical Inventory Check
- Inventory Damage Product details
- End Route
- Customer Sales Report
- Un-serviced Customer Detail
- Expense Detail
- Customer feedback
- End Route Report
- Data integration with centralized back office application.
Our SFA system efficiently allows the authorities to generate various levels of analysis and reporting abilities. It can easily be ported on any mobile device such as the Java enabled basic smart phones, HTML 5.0 browser compatible mobile handsets, or on Rugged Hand held devices supported by Windows Phone or Android platforms. The front application offers easy to use Graphical User Interface for faster access to each menu and to various commands throughout the application. The front end application easily gets linked with the full fledged back office or ERP or SAP or with any such third party application at the beck end using custom designed web services, or client side APIs.
We thank our customers for strengthening our expertise on the SFA domain and provide us valuable feedback to make it more robust to serve almost all FMCG and Pharmaceutical companies for their needs pertaining to field staff automation. We feel proud to receive their success stories and considering ourselves to be the part of the growth our customers too.